"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

An Answer


My Shibori image copied onto paper, pleated, cut, glued, and transformed into an ornament with directions in a PDF file for my new Kindle Fire, in answer to my friend's question. I bought my first Kindle when they first became available a few years ago. It is my constant companion. My honey surprised me last week with an early Christmas present of the new Fire. It is amazing! It is like a mini-computer. I can even get my e-mail. But the best thing is that I can have knitting books and patterns with me whenever I might need them. I have cookbooks on it, too, not to mention all of the other books both audio and reading material.  The images below are of the Christmas Ornament I designed.























Here is the PDF file I did to create the directions for this ornament:


This is a photo of my Kindle with the PDF file visible.


If you want the directions just ask and I will e-mail a copy to you. Felize Navidad!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

fjord girl said...

That is so unique and clever...I would love to be a fly on your wall Bobbie, your home and house must be magic.

Shirley said...

Dear free range chick,
Bobbie's house is magical! Every where you look is an awesome piece of art either made by her or something special she has purchased. Her studio is amazing...everything an artist could ever want. Bobbie is amazing too!

Neuroknitter said...

That ornament is lovely!! You are soo creative!

ohoh! Thanks for the additional info!! I would love to use the Kindle Fire in the kitchen so I could just load a recipe from an online source or e-book and cook away!! :) :)

I'm thinking Bobbie's house/studio needs to be featured in the Where Women Create magazine...and she needs to wear that beautiful vest with her red jacket!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612