"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

After Anthropologie






A few items came home with me the other day when I took a quick trip 
to Anthropologie and to buy window coverings. What a gorgeous
 day to see fields of wildflowers and fresh spring green covering
 the top of trees. Bulbs in bloom everywhere we looked made
 the day enjoyable, too.




A few snapshots I took turned into something else.
Yesterday I showed two photo's where I zeroed in on an interesting inch
of the photo and then manipulated that.
Next, I blew up that image and added more information, printed those out,
then that sparked another idea.
I pulled out some fat quarters of fabric and did a transfer onto
some yellow lined fabric.
Next, I decided to make some small interesting shapes in other fabrics
to layer upon this.
Embroidery stitches and embellishments will come
This will be a pillow sampler, of sorts.
I just thought it would be nice to share, again, how one thing leads to another.
I never know where I will end-up but the journey is fun.


Queen Goony Bird
on fabric


Have a great day!



1 comment:

Shirley said...

VERY cool Bobbie and I love your new bowl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612