"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, April 14, 2012

To Evoke

Evocative
Is The Word
I am contemplating. . .
What do I want to convey?


What it feels like when I see.

No cheap tricks!
Like gazing into a crystal ball,
Looking for something which is not there,
or is it?
I find what I want to know
when I sit down to write.
I answer my questions. . .
Questions I did not know I was wondering over
sitting somewhere inside my heart. . . 
discovery!


Now this makes my heart 
as light as
a feather
knowing that I am free to drift
to land wherever
it is
that I might need 
to 
be.



This stray kitty 
did exactly that. . .
he landed right here
he is our outside cat
my crazy baby kitty
talks through the window 
at this kitty



I found a mother to be
strolling on this tree
she found this place, too.

These thoughts are meant for you xoxox






1 comment:

Shirley said...

Why not post a picture of your kitty talking to the outside cat? Would love to see "Ever"...I miss him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612