"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm walkin on sunshine








Saturday, it came in the mail! Oh yes, now I am walking on clouds while knitting on a version of
my spiral scarf. What can be better than knitting stars and spirals? It is the milky way to go.
I love the colors of the yarn from Camilla of Twist & Twine Yarn.
I used Kim Klassen's texture oh My on this photo. Beyond Layers just click it.






2 comments:

fjord girl said...

Very pretty Bobbie...can't wait to see your finished scarf.

Neuroknitter said...

Gorgeous color!! So springy and happy! Looks like a lovely spring scarf is on the needles!!

(p.s. Oleander and Beach Glass grabbed me and ended up in the shopping cart!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612