"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, April 13, 2012

A Colorful Experiment or Swatching Again








I am forgetting that today is Friday

13

While I wait for yet another batch of yarn to arrive
(Maybe Today:)))

I just couldn't resist the
Easter Bunny Sunny Colors
Camilla dyed
I know, I know, I know. . .
What I really need is more yarn, right?

So I swatched the above using the star stitch
to top off the week exploring
one square inch.

I hope everyone has a colorful weekend!

hugs xoxoxo

1 comment:

fjord girl said...

Darn it...I just started a sweater and I was searching up and down for a neat stitch...this would have been perfect!...I guess there is always next time.
Yarn is in on the way- hopefully toady- tomorrow.
Happy weekending
xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612