"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Gremlin Lives Inside This Computer

While I am trying to finish an Easter dress for a goony bird


This afternoon before Good Friday
(around here it is THE day to plant potatoes, but, it is raining way too hard)

I have a helper. . .
not!
What I am trying to say. . .
I hope every single one of you have a wonderful
Spring Break, too.

School is out for Spring Break 
I am off for Charlotte
To buy some linen curtains
and a visit to Anthropologie.
My photo's are squished and turned???
I do not know why. . .
I have a date with a 
finicky rabbit, too.

The Easter dress in the works below
for Missy Goony,
she just flew into the window and
knocked herself cookoo, "Where is the hat?" 
She tweets.


Hugs xoxoxo

3 comments:

fjord girl said...

I hope you a lovely time in Charlotte and Antropolgie...I'll have to visit vicariously thru you Bobbie.
Happy Easter.
Camilla
xo

Unknown said...

My Mom would not let me leave the house until I had hemmed my Easter dress. I made it myself for the first time, and on Saturday, I thought I would go play with my friends. Did I think my Mom would hem my dress? The dress was blue with a white pique, mandarin collar and the skirt was very full. It took me all afternoon to hem it.....Happy Easter............

Patricia said...

Wow, a dress for a bird and
a date with rabbit?!

Happy Easter Bobbie xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612