"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Case of the Case

O.K. I have looped a new case which is entirely different from the first case.

See Below Post. To see a closer view of this photo, just click on it.

This case is smaller and does not open up.
I have it to the point of finishing the outside edges with Batik Etc. fabric, now
I have to decide what the inside will be. . .
Shall I use shibori fabric I have been dyeing this summmer. . .
or shall I use Michael James Stripes. . .?
Hmm. . .maybe I could use some embroidery? No. Thickness. . .
I will let you know which I choose. . .
SOON.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! You have been busy solving problems. It all looks wonderful to me....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612