"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, September 13, 2010

How Can One Say. . .

Turned inside out
Is how I feel. . .sometimes

In this age of the internet
but. . .a real jewel
in the form
of a real live friend
who lives and breaths and shares and inspires. . .

Who is always there. . .for real
through years and years and years

with similar life experiences
one who truly understands
because they have walked the path
chosen
who can expose you to new trouble
like Eco Color
How can one say. . .
How much you are treasured
How nice to have you as my friend.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you are talking about me! What beautiful words. Can it be true? If it is not me, I wish it were.

Bobbie Casey said...

Of course, it IS you!

Unknown said...

I am so happy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612