"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, December 27, 2010

HATTITUDE and Squiggle Shawl of Magnolia and More


Here they are My modified Romantic Hat from Hattitude
Cathy Carron is the Designer. I changed it and made the brim wider
The yarn I used is Magnolia Handspun and Brown Sheep Worsted in Cream White Double Strands
and
The Magnolia Squiggle Triangular Shawl Modified this time with increase in every row
It is smaller than the purple one which I designed to fold in half drape it around and cross over with a shawl pin
sort of Origami Like
I used a white angora fingering weight yarn for the thin part of this shawl
and the remainder of the hank of Magnolia Handspun for the Thick part
They are very soft and comfortable to wear
I am holding my Christmas Cactus which bloomed on Christmas Day, of course,
in front of an antique mirror



Here they are from the back
I just received a box full of more colors of Magnolia Yarn
I can hardly wait to see what I am going to do with these.
Did you see Camilla's Bloom today?
The most gorgeous photographs and the sweetest
words you can imagine.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Love, love, love the hat and shawl, but the face
inside is the real beauty!
Shirley

Patricia said...

Hey Bobbie,
Great picture!!!! :)
And I love the hat and shawl!

Best wishes xoxo

Magnolia Handspun said...

Good Morning!
Beautiful hat and shawl...love what you did here! I think the shawl pattern is really unique.
Thank you for your kind words Bobbie.
Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy New Year!
xo
Camilla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612