"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Magnolia Bag Almost finished!

This time I am making it to carry my kindle!

Although, Sock Making Carry Bag is nice, too.

I love the colors of this yarn.

I am thinking of putting this Tibetan Piece on it for the closure

This is the Santa Fe inspired bag which I do believe I will keep for myself.
 One more thing. . .
I ordered another ball last night
It is in Purples.
Can't wait! 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Beautiful...
Shirley

Neuroknitter said...

Those colors are lovely...so autumnal!! :)

What are the skeins of yarn you have? They are pretty, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612