"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Can'T Help Myself

I am really worn out! I have been sick for about a week with some virus that my school kiddies brought especially for me. We had only four children show up for class. So, you can see sort of where I might have been.
Well, I am feeling much better, now. But, I am not quite up to par with my soulful feelings.so I went tripping
through blog land looking for some cheer me up.
I have to laugh so hard. The first place I always go is to visit Dottie Angel. She cracks me up! It never matters what she is in the middle of I always always smile. How wonderful is that? Have you ever visited her? I have never met her on her blog or in person, but I read her all the time. This woman is a world all in itself.
I wish I could be more like her.
I have lots of favs that I check up on now and then. You do too, I know.
So, what is it we are looking to find? I think about this a lot. The world IS a different place, now. Isn't it?
Who would have thunk it?
I remember when CNN was covering the very beginning of the Gulf War. I walked five miles around our lake listening to every detail. It changed the world as I knew it. Who could have known where we were headed?
I am home cooking dinner right now and if you read my blog you will know that, maybe, right now??
I have been trying to finish my Magnolia Gloria Bag. I am almost there. I got a bit carried away with this project.
Maybe tomorrow I will show you what I have been doing.
My 52 weeks a year group has started for photography with the Queen of Shutter Sisters and I am very happy to be a part of that whole scene. It is a very nice group of people I have gotten to know in the past few months.
So, back to where I started. I am really worn out. . .but, I am so ready to get on with my life and my love of life.
I have links to dottie angel on my blog list and a link to shutter sister, as well. I am just too lazy to do that for you right now. Forgive me.
So I am hoping you all are having a wonderful Tuesday and a great Wed. etc. etc.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612