"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, March 17, 2011

On St. Patrick's Day I Quote St. Francis of Assisi

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!




He who works with his hands is a laborer.

He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsmen.

He who works with his hands, his head,

and his heart, is an artist.

St. Francis of Assisi

I try to remember what St. Francis of Assisi said
about this topic
when I am working in my studio.
Beaded piece I finished

Wow this one was really difficult   :   )

This portion of a piece is done on a loom

A bit of 3D work in background using antique lace
and crazy quilting.

a bit more or the crazy quilting on this piece.

The sun is shining today.

drama in the sunshine

basket in process along with more crazy quilting with beaded work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. i think i will just retire now. everything you do is so wonderful. what a fabulous mind you have.

Magnolia Handspun said...

You are so unbelivably talented..so much to see and to be inspired by...the beading is over the moon and the baskets wow!
(That spider creeps me out as I am writing..hah!)
Have a wonderful day Bobbie.
Happy St.Patricks Day!

Neuroknitter said...

I think you are living the "artist" part of that fabulous quote!!

Beautiful pieces...and look at that sunlight...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612