"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, March 4, 2011

Talking About Being All You Can Be. . .

The topic of rhythm is topmost on my mind simply because it is THE topic for this week in the photo inspiration group. Now I see rhythm and pattern in everything that surrounds me, all the time.
I teach my students about pattern and rhythm. But add in light and what will you get? This I am thinking about and seeing everywhere.
I think about living the best life ever, all the time. . .So, how does one do that?
OK, so now, how do you see rhythm and light and pattern in your own life. I hear others saying that their lives have no rhythm. That is like saying you have no happiness in your life??? Make your own. Or be silly like me:
I find that the only thing I know for sure is when it is 8:00 am because we can't take the time to figure out how to set it (our alarm clock) and turn it off. We need an alarm maybe three times in a year, so why bother?
But, it does go off every single morning! That is the only thing I know for sure. So here is rhythm and pattern and happiness when you realize that you are awake again on yet another day.


I have been working on the Gloria mag bag and I wanted to show it to you but . . .alas, it is still not finished. Pretty weird for me. But it is OK because whatever I AM doing must be more important to me.


But How are you? What are you doing? What is up for this weekend? Sure hope it is a HAPPY one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612