"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, November 26, 2010

I was Soooh Homesick for Santa Fe ~ But Camilla~Bloom Sent it to Me!!


Thanksgiving in Santa Fe is the best!
Nothing like that Pinion smell of fires burning
candle lighted tables
delicious food with that certain southwestern flavorful
RED chili sauce
family and friends and fiesta feeling
to begin the Holiday Season.
Except a package in the Post Office where I still have to turn a combination lock.
In my little historical town you have to be sure to catch the Postmistress while
it is open. My big worry! Ha.
I ordered this from . . .you guessed it. . .Magnolia Handspun!!!
I was lost for I used all I had and was waiting. . .
Voila ~ Santa Fe in a box!
Beautiful! I can hardly wait to begin.
AND not only that, Camilla sent the sweetest note AND a hank of her Kelp Garden colorway.
Beautiful!
It got here so fast I couldn't believe it! I just ordered it on Monday and there was a holiday, too.
Just a note here to say that I have known Camilla for a while by just reading her blog Bloom.
I like her because she is a very generous and kind person who is always lending a helping hand.
She unselfishly answers questions and comments on many blogs, and when I find someone like that
I like to keep them around. I feel very lucky to have found her on her Montana Mornings blog.
I celebrate her new business and her courage to get out and try it!
She keeps thanking me. . .but I just want to thank her!
And now her colors inspire me to dye some silk!
LUCKY ME



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

I also just recently discovered her blog about Montana. It is fascinating and well written. I am a city person but her descriptions and photos of a life so far removed from mine are intriguing.

Patricia said...

Bobbie, I'm jealous ;)
I wanted to order the yarn, but had trouble with the payment.
Beautiful yarn and colors!

Happy weekend!

Magnolia Handspun said...

You make smile from ear to ear.
...no, thank you.
Santa Fe in a box...loveit.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

nice blog, I like it!

I welcome you to visit my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you...

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612