"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Magnolia Bag ~ Look What I Found!


uncanny how things happen sometimes. . .


 


I have been thinking about how to make these better. . .
I considered how nice it would be if they had straps. . .
But, I am very picky about things like that. . .
Not just anything would do. . .
I visited my local quilt store . . .
See what I found!


They come in pretty colors, too!


I am working on this new bag using Magnolia Handspun.
I love this magnificent fiber.
It is so colorful and full of interesting texture.
I can hardly wait to finish this one. I made it about 1 inch wider.
This is cutting it close because I do not want to run out of fiber. . .
If this works out it will take exactly the amount that I bought.
It is really fun to order just one beautiful hank of this to see what I can do.
Especially because there was only one left to buy.
I dislike seeing  lonely things. . .
I plan to research these straps to see what else this company has. . .
I will share this information just as soon as I do.

I need to think about Thanksgiving!

I am one very thankful person!

Have a happy Sunday!


 



 


 

4 comments:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Oh no, Bobbie I can't see the pictures.
Can you try uploading again?
(I can see all your other images except for this post)

Unknown said...

That strap is incredible. I want one --or two, or three.......

Magnolia Handspun said...

Great strap...perfect, don't you love it when it all comes together.
I have some beautiful batik fabric hangin' around..not for long, I know what i will be making.

Shirley said...

Bobbie,
I love the strap. Did you buy a blue one to go with the Magnolia Bag you are making me for Christmas? (LOL...I am such a brat)!

Love you,
Shirley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612