"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Just Between Us


OK, so what is on your mind?

Well, the silk of my dress is shattered!

Speaking of shattered. . .
I am upset because it snowed last night and it is only
the first week of November.
I must find something to keep my mind occupied!

 



See my Habu Textile yarn that came in the post?
I will knit a small triangular scarf, I am thinking.

Well, I found some shibori that I did that could
be interesting as a new dress.

No, I don't think so.



OK, so how about this one? What do you think?

I think it could make an interesting silk Kimono.

Hmm.


Posted by Picasa


Last night I started another sock knitting bag.

Oh, I love the colors.

What are you cooking for dinner?


Artichokes, it is the season, you know.

Yum.


2 comments:

Bobbie Casey said...

test

Unknown said...

I want a silk kimono too!If you make one for my friend you have to make one for me too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612