"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Magnolia Handspun


Magnolia Hand Spun Yarn came yesterday in the mail!

I had something in mind when I picked this yarn last week on Etsy.

It blends so well with the silk shibori I just finished dyeing and. . .

The little bag I did with Batik Scraps. . .

 it just jives.

Isn't it nice how we all bounce off of one another?

I always find something to inspire me when I visit Bloom.

Soon, I will show what I make with this.



2 comments:

camilla said...

Hi Bobbie, So glad you like it.
I love your little shibori bag. That is beautiful, the colors are so nice.
Thank you again.

Shirley said...

Hi Bobbie,
The yarn is beautiful. Can't wait to see what you make with it.
Shirley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612