"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, November 16, 2010



Looking At Life Through A Rear View Mirror 2009
Photo Montage

I am thinking of juxtaposition today

How it is to find meaning through chance

Melding unrelated thoughts and images

Old tech with new tech

I wander the streets
looking
and looking
what will I choose

I found a doll in Amsterdam
High upon a shelf
I payed for this doll
I carried her to Denmark
I carried her to Paris
I carried her to London
I brought her home
to put her in a box.

Posted by Picasa

Her dress is shattered


2 comments:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Now I am thinking she is screaming at you to take her out of the box!
Boy, she really traveled.
I am going to check these two lovely books out.
(Thanx for the tip)

Unknown said...

I have some dolls that are locked in a suitcase I can't get open............

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612