"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, April 18, 2011

All About Red

Whatever you do. . 
DO NOT THINK ABOUT THE COLOR RED!


You may not have it!

Now, just what are you thinking?

This is the story of how red became my fav.

Do you know how many things are so hard to get?

Red is one of those things.

Guess what color of lipstick I wear. . .

Guess what color is my bathroom. . .

Guess what color my living room sofa and chairs are in. . .

I tried for a year to buy Cochineal: a red natural dye. . .

temporarily out of stock is what it was. . .

This is worth pondering if you are me. . .why can I not have this red???

When you work in porcelain

forget about red.

If you were a painter a very long time ago

guess what color faded a lot. . .

This color is readily available now.

I am so thankful for the color RED!
If you want to know more about the color red
read this book

I wear lots of red shoes.
I am dancing as fast as I can
too short
life is




2 comments:

Neuroknitter said...

I heart red!!! I am coveting your red sofa and chairs!! :)

Unknown said...

The color of LOVE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612