"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, April 15, 2011

I Try So Hard To Be Chipper


Here it is again, another Friday. Already. . .I need to jump upon the clock and hold the hands very tightly together at noon. Maybe that would slow the time a little! I read something like this once, I do not remember where, though.
I have had a book by Judith Baker Montano about Crazy Quilting for many years and now I have her video.
I used a coupon! Ha, that is a new thing for me, coupons, I mean. It is so wonderful to see because of the beauty in her spirit. She reminds me of Rose Notes (Carolyn). Two women who write books and two women who teach and they both love to garden. They both love photography. They both do such beautiful work and push it over the top every time. Now that is something! And Suzyqu's Threadworks she is another in that group who embroider beautiful lives.
Another friend of mine who stopped me cold in my tracks is Camilla Bloom (not her real name) She is closing her blog.
What is in the air?
I wonder???
I know that I have to accept certain things, yes, but I might not like it. But, that is OK, right?
I hate to feel sadness

Another friend is making a huge move. I hope she keeps in touch. She is a wonderful person. Her blog is colorful and sweet. I like her. Patricia, that is her name. She is a tea pot.

My friend Sara is getting better, still. She is another one to lift me up and make me be the best I can be by following her example.

Miss Neuroknitter is one who creates beauty almost every day. I love her work and her beautiful photography. You should know her!

I am name dropping today because I can. Because I do not want to wait to mention people who are wonderful and inspiring.
So, there you have it. My post for today. I sure hope you all have a super duper weekend. Do something beautiful!

PS If you look at the list of blogs at the right hand side you will find all of these people.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please be HAPPY

Neuroknitter said...

Arent' you the sweetest heart! I'm not worthy to be in such good name dropping company!

How cool that we all met via Carolyn and Camilla's photog workshop!?! I heart that! :)

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was knit-filled with a break in the weather just long enough for a photowalk! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612