"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, April 1, 2011

Reflections

Reflecting today on my path.

A very crooked path taking me to many places I might not  have ventured if it were not for circumstances.
Life slams into you every now and then.
One thing I did not learn when I was a child is that life is that way;
one series of challenges after another, you deal with it or you don't but either way
that in itself is decision.
The circumstances of my life today I created.
I look back at times when there was a fork in the road.
I have a few regrets, but don't we all?
I try to live life now with full attention to those kind of details.
The burden of it all is when you realize. . .
 that what you choose. . .
not only affects you. . .
 but everyone you include into your life. . .
I want to choose wisely, now.
No regrets!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612