"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, April 25, 2011

I Am Pondering



In Reverie I Ponder
The Question. . .
I ask myself this every day. . .
OK What would Leonardo do???
Sometimes you have to just stop. . .
Stop what you are doing. . .
Sit out in the sun
Just think about nothing
Just let your mind wander
Slip into that silent space
between the words
There is the answer. . 
Leonardo would.
Do you really think for one moment that he would not use
a computer?
Do you think for one moment that he would not use
a sewing machine?
I wonder about the slow movement??
It seems that it is everywhere.
I see the sameness.
OK, now what would Leonardo do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think I have time for "slow". It is lovely of course, but I am running out of time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612