"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Like a Chicken With My Head Cut Off




Running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
I bought a little box of chicks made from pipe-cleaners a few years ago.
I gave some away and had one left. . .
I tried to find some more to buy and looked for them everywhere!
Couldn't find any!
So, I am trying to make some.
have not drawn and painted chick heads yet. . .
because I am so busy cooking. . .
it is the weekend you know. . .






Copper pan buttered and filled with cheeses and veggies


Feta and baby swiss and Parmesan Cheeses

A little Worcestershire and Louisiana Hot Sauce with cream
a bit of salt and pepper into the egg mixture


Poured over all of the ingredients

Pop into oven for about 1/2 hour or until egg is brown on top

Spring Veggie Fritatta
with Fresh Warm Sourdough Bread
And a nice fresh fruit salad
 

Now I can knit on my linen vest while it snows outside!



1 comment:

Bonnie M. Broussard said...

ooh I just got hungry! That frittatta looks amazing ;). It's spring here and I made my first batch of rosemary/sage/mint pesto, there were just enough herbs in the garden to do it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612