"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, September 16, 2011

All About Hands?


I am supposed to be showing hands this week?
I have been focused (ha) on heels, actually. A couple of days ago,
Mom was sitting in her room at 6:00 a.m. with the lights on 
completely dressed? What is up with that?
She was waiting for us to wake and take her to the emergency room.
She couldn't walk.
This could be a long story. But, not today.
She has Achilles Heel.
Just a while ago she asked me if I could hear a gospel choir singing?
It is a good thing that I can set some of what I do to be done automatically if I am not around. 
Like do a post?
I am wondering about us, these days.
Yesterday I did make it to the school and we had a wonderful class.
But, to tell you the truth, I do no know what will be happening in a minute or two.
Oh well, I guess that in reality that is all we ever know, this minute, right?
So, I am knitting a squiggle shawl with the yarn I bought last week.
I thought that would be something I could do for the hands photo assignment.
Gosh, my hands are really aging. I did the wrinkle remover filter thingy. I need to get real here.
I was in a few calendars a long time ago and one of the shots was of my hands while working.
It was in black and white and it was a lovely photograph. The photographer had his own take on what he wanted to do. I love what he did.
Ok, You all know how much I love Georgia O'Keeffe. I have a wonderful book around here someplace with black and white photographs of her. I just do not remember where I put it and so, trust me on this,
the memory of them inspires me to do one of my own hand. It shows all of the wrinkles. But, hey, you know what? I have lived a long life and my hands have had a lot of fun.
So, see what I am doing between running through hoops this week.
Are you getting used to my silly sense of humor?


Oh yes, I am baking bread in five minutes a day, again. It is really chilly outside.
There are no gospel choirs in this house, either. 


Hope you all have a nice weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612