"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, September 9, 2011

Reflections, Is Every Little Thing Going To Be Alright



Like the little girl who sings about the three little birds, then she wags her finger, to say, "Don't Worry
Every Little Thing Is Going To Be Alright,"  to her little friends, I take a subject that I find interesting to
give me a start for a story. Usually there is a little girl in there somewhere. What goes through the mind
of a child can amaze us. I hear things all the time. I think about this, too.
I wish I would have had proper training to be a parent. What about you?







This is what I think about when I am busy doing other things. 
I think about how we treat our elderly, too.
I have many friends and acquaintances who are doing this, too.
We are caring for our mothers or our fathers.

None of this is easy.

What do we do?

We just do whatever it takes, the very best that we can.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612