"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Simply MUST Tell You



I lay awake at night, thinking about life, thinking about art, thinking about my friends, thinking about my family.
I have been setting goals, lately.
I ask myself, what IS IT? What do I yearn to do, the most?
I bury sadness and disappointment.
But, you know what happens. . .
That is what pops out, in truly strange ways!

I ask myself, what will motivate me?

The funny thing is. . .
it is the sharing and appreciation of what I see in the world.

It is all of that wonderful energy I see on the blogs I read every chance I get.

You are what motivates me to keep trying to be the best I can be.

YOU ALL lift me up in the darkest hours of the night.

And these children I teach. . .they lift me up, 
when I try to lift them up
out of a world that could be better.

I see so much to do. . .

with love in my heart.

Thank You!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612