"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Scrumptious Stuff



One of my wishes came true!
You know how much I love Magnolia Handspun Yarn, well I secretly wished that Camilla
would include a thinner yarn in the color genius of her line. Over the summer that is exactly what she did.
It has been listed just a couple of weeks and I decided what I wanted to do, so I ordered some.
This is the kind of yarn that you just want to leave in a basket to look at everyday for a cheer-me-up. It is so soft and delicate.
However, I have plans for this yarn which I will share later on down the line.
Meanwhile, I just knew you would like to see.
I am very busy, right now, with getting my classes going at the school. I have a new crop of children to inspire.
I am working on some thread paintings when I find the time.
Please bear with me here if I am not able to answer properly to the comments I receive.
I am running between situations as I speak.
Hope you have a good day!




1 comment:

Shirley said...

The yarn is so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612