"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I have another brown bag that is empty



It's In The Bag 
beside the front door.

You know, it really takes time and planning
to make things go smoothly for children, you know,
of course, you know. . . that!

Do you ever wonder why you do the things you do, 

or why you do not do?

I read the blog of a friend of mine this morning. . .
it was magical.
I have been thinking and thinking
all day long
while I am doing other things that must be done.

The blog is all about her life.
The photography is so full of life,
it makes you feel it.
It makes you want it.
So, I am wondering what is wrong with me.
I need to re-define.
To have a life
that is worth living. . .
now THAT is a thought!

This is what I am thinking about.

Oh yes, I AM thinking about you all, too. xoxo



1 comment:

fjord girl said...

Pinched my heart a bit today Bobbie- seeing your world so full of color and creativity I am sure most think the same about your lovely and colorful life.
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612