"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, May 17, 2012

What's On Your Table?





This morning, I am off to the end of the year Pic-nic
at the school.
Child As Artist certificates to give out!
I took a couple of snapshots of my kitchen table
covered with my daydreams.

Hope you are having a great week!
XOXO


Revisiting Knit Cafe book which I dearly love. . .
I am looking for some more colors from my stash. . .
Mohair HMMM
Have you seen the New Vogue Knitting Crochet?
I am not a crocheter but the cover blew me away.
Cat Koyle's LaLa Scarf is a fantastic pattern, so I am making
another, soon.



Revisiting more Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
The pattern for 
Big Lace Scarf
is perfect for the Magnolia Handspun.
Who cares if it will soon be hot.
I am thinking about the fall while I am enjoying the 
Spring.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My big table is currently, (are you ready?) EMPTY! Everything is cleaned up and ready to begin again.

Neuroknitter said...

me, too! me, too!! 128 days until Fall!!! woo hoo!!!!

Love your table...my "day dreams" are all in little bags, plastic and cloth, encircling my TV chair, with a few books for foundation...a fortress of dreams!

Happy Thursday!! Have fun at the picnic!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612