"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, May 24, 2012

They go. . .


I know you must be thinking. . .
where is the fiber art, right?
Trust me
it is in the works. . .
I took a photograph of another art piece
this morning.
I then treated it with
textures and brush stamps.
I have a new logo stamp (watermark) which I created
in Photoshop elements, too.
Kim Klassen's Beyond Layers
class is a challenge.
I am learning lots of new things.
The funny thing is. . 
is that I worked very hard to get super sharp
images and now I am softening them using the
techniques for the week.

hugs to everyone xoxox!

1 comment:

hootnonny said...

Very creative.
It is fun to break the rules!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612