"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, May 14, 2012

Try Try Again


You know how it is when you are just not satisfied?
Well, I wasn't.
So I decided to try to get this right.
I used my white board set-up to capture
more light. Not enough on this rainy day so I set-up
under my dining room chandelier.
I got out the tripod and just focused on the flowers
Steph sent to me. I LOVE the flowers.
I tried all of the techniques suggested.
It has been fun and I feel better about this, now.


I love this one, too.

I am pushing myself to the max.

Hope you are having a nice day.

My love goes out to Sara!

to you, too!
xoxo

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that photo!!!

hootnonny said...

Love the softness and the light.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Flowers! Thanks for thinking of me!

Shirley said...

Beautiful!

Neuroknitter said...

Wowie!!! Just lovely!! :)

Anonymous said...

Really pretty!!

Patrice said...

That second photo is just stunning!

Eija said...

Love both of them - so glad you pushed yourself, since it resulted in this beauty. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612