"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Out on a Limb



Painting Tiny Birdhouses
Not this blueish
Raspberry






These match my Azalea Bushes
not really
rainy day blueish








This is the color



Origami cranes land on birdhouses
One of my students did a painting
we scanned it into the computer and printed it out
she then folded this crane

I set this up in my kitchen
after drying time
 then back to the school 

Thursday we will finish
in time for Mothers Day

Hope you are having a nice week, so far.
xoxox



2 comments:

Patricia said...

The mothers will be very happy!
I love the birdhouses :)

fjord girl said...

I love these- so very pretty. The color is divine and I know the momies wil be thrilled!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612