"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Storyboard Fibers

A Storyboard about paper and fiber for
The Beyond Layers Class
with Kim Klassen


Blogging doesn't allow one to show things as might
be intended so I am including the individual
photographs.

I find that I most enjoy taking close-up photography of what I see
around me.

I have restriction upon photographing the people in my life. . .
children at school
elderly people in the care center
etc.
frustrating for me
so I do other things.
I even took a class recently that I did not get into
because of that very situation.


I find the coolest things in photographs that I do not or can
not see with my vision the way it is right now.
That is a very nice amazing thing.

Little bits of things
is why I can not pass up
anything that is unusual
I bought some bags for gifts 
I kept them because I like to look at them.
Pretty funny!


This is one of the bags,
also, a Kantha.


Mango and papayas and strawberry chutney in the making.




This is my weekend.

Now I go outside to garden.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday!

xoxox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So exciting to look at! I have one of those bags! Thanks for sharing....

Anonymous said...

Lovely colours and details. A wonderful storyboard.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612