"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, May 7, 2012


List What Makes Me Happy: for the Kim Klassen class.

Simple Eats
Revolution Texture KKlassen
1. When my kitten jumps up and touches my cheek with his paw. Or when I turn on the kitchen faucet and he runs in and cries to have me wash his face, twenty two times a day.

2. Listening to the bathtub fill while I daydream.

3. When a little child gives me a hug for no reason.

4. When my mom enjoys her life.

5. When my honey tells me how close he is to 10,000 games of solitaire. (He is going for a record) Pretty funny! He does this sitting next to me while he watches Law and Order,  I stitch while listening to a book.    

6. When an adult tells a popsicle stick joke.

7. When the dogwoods bloom.

8. The first and last snow of the year.

9. The sound of crunching snow under my feet while walking up to the top of the mountain to get to the truck.

10. Driving back up my mountaintop. There is no better place to be than home.

11. Knowing that I am free.

12. When I find a super neato bowl to buy.

13. When I resist buying it.

14. When I bring it home.

15. The jokes my honey tells about me buying bowls.

16. A turkey sandwich the day after Thanksgiving.

17. Finding a great Thai restaurant.

18. Eating sushi. How good it feels when the Wasabi stops burning.

19. Talking with my very funny daughter.

20. Declaring that for this moment this list is finished.



1 comment:

fjord girl said...

What a fabby list Bobbie- nice to get a feel for what you love.
(I can relate) So many beautiful and fun things to be grateful for. Lovely work on your image :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612