"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, January 24, 2011

Drama Queen ~ Panic Attack

The sun was shining

I saw some drama. . .
That was yesterday

Today I am having a panic attack

All morning I have been trying to get organized.
Have you ever felt so overwhelmed?
I try very hard to focus on one thing at a time
just to alleviate those feelings of anxiety.
I realize that my life is very complicated
BECAUSE I MAKE IT THAT WAY!
My friend Terry says that if you ever get in trouble
and it is your own fault
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CALLING
Really, that is what she told her children so they would learn to accept
responsibility.

Well, that 4 year old child that has so much fun
living inside of ME
has to straighten up,
or else.
So, this is why I am having a panic attack!

Hey, I still just want to be a cowboy's sweetheart
and ride horses as far as I can see.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

But you ARE riding the range, encountering many adventures on the way! Don't panic, just ride....

Patricia said...

Dear cowgirl,
never lose your inner child ;)

Neuroknitter said...

You've been so busy on your blog and I'm so behind...what are you knitting? It looks lovely!!

And all the beadwork on your previous posts...love it!! Gorgeous imagery!! Yowza!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612