"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sunday, January 23, 2011

out of the labyrinth into. . .

Remember I talked about not thinking straight a couple of days ago?
Well, this is the book with the little hearts I found myself lost in a labyrinth
I was just overly tired, I guess.
Mags Kandis is a fav of mine
Her book is lovely
so full of wonderful little things to knit or crochet.
Gifted is the Title
So I started again and this time it makes perfect sense, although,
I really like the idea of a tiny felted book of leaves shaped like little hearts
But, try as I might I can't figure how I did that, again.
Pretty funny!
Next to that is the Fabric I made for my Camera Carrier.
Again, of course is  the Magnolia Yarn.
Next, I am dyeing  twice some silk for the lining.
Shibori
I am thinking aqua and magenta, perhaps??
I am still working on the beaded piece.
My new dryer is here and ready to go.
I guess I know what I will be doing, today, as soon as I finish making. . .
a Key Lime Pie for my honey.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

I love those felt hearts on the cover...

Key Lime Pie. YUMMY!

Magnolia Handspun said...

ooooh...looks like a lovely book. You have been busy- have a lovely Sunday afternoon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612