"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, January 14, 2011

A Reprieve

Yesterday, I finally decided that there is no way to make the deadline for the sketchbook project. So I took the page off of my blog, the one I intended to put some of what is in the show for everyone to see.
When I did this I inadvertently made all of my pages disappear. I just noticed it a few minutes ago.
So, I had to fix that.
I just received an e-mail telling that the date for post mark had been postponed a few extra days because of weather and the holiday. So, I guess I will be able to get it in in time for the deadline.
Last week I was having testing done to find out what is causing me to not thrive physically. It seems I have a bit of something that I need to take care of, which I am so not pleased about. I love french bread and things like almond croissants. But, too bad for me. No more gluten, Pretty funny. It is OK because I was afraid of something much worse.
Excuses, excuses. . .for not meeting goals.
It is the end of a week with snow days, no classes and too much time on my hands.
So I am not knitting for a few days and working on a piece for the beaded journal that my friend Saramuse and I are trying to get started. We were going to join another group but it too had a deadline that I missed. So this is our attempt  to do something similar. Sara is going to write about what it is we want to do on her blog. Again, stay tuned for more information, but in the meantime, work on a piece for the month of January.
I still have a couple of hanks of Magnolia Handspun left which I will be working on, too.
What a way to start the New Year, huh? It is all good.

1 comment:

Roberta Warshaw said...

I hope you feel better soon. I too love all things gluten even though I know how bad it can be for the body.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612