"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just Call Me Bead Brain

I noticed just now that I made a mistake in spelling of a title. You would think my best friend would tell me, right?
Nope, she is busy hanging jackets on her outside plants, today.

I started making goony birds a few years ago. I even made labels for them. GoonEy Birds. My diagnosis for this is that I am a looney tune.

I just ate a pickle, it was so good. Have you ever had the fresh pickles at the New York Deli in Las Vegas?
Unbelievably good. I wish I had the recipe!

My clothes dryer broke a couple of days ago. Hate that! Had to buy a new one which will be here tomorrow.
My dishwasher was not getting my dishes clean and I almost bought a new one. Then, my sis called and told me
that they changed the formula for Cascade. Got rid of the phosphates or something and it was on the news in L.A. Everyone was going out buying new dishwashers. Pretty funny, not. I had to experiment and try good old white vinegar in the last rinse. It works.

I am still in my PJ's and it is a quarter to one in the afternoon.

I just looked up stuck in a rut on google.

It is 19 degrees outside, right now.

I have been beading and beading and now I am tired of beading. I tried to knit some hearts to felt from the book: Gifted. Have you ever just lost your brain somewhere and can't remember that you actually lost it or where?
I thought it was a complicated lace pattern, but, NO. just a few short rows and wrapping and turning and you should see it? What am I thinking. It turned out like half pages of a book shaped like half a heart. I always thought that song was "Have a Heart" not half a heart???

OK, now you do know that I am not kidding, right!

Have a super rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you are talking about me and you must be as I don't know anyone else who hangs jackets on plants, I have no idea what is mis-spelled! That tells you something doesn't it.........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612