"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I have been working on



yesterday I began after. . .
frogging  is not my favorite
thing to do
but I will do it if I am not satisfied.

I love the Magnolia Ear Warmer
Theresa Lasichak designed for

I really needed something like this for myself.

It is snowing like crazy

I decided to make this in adult like colors
in the bigger size

I made my flower without the ribbons
but I used the same yarn to make a
center for the flower

I already had something else almost finished but like it?
I did not.
So, I frogged it and then added another hank of yarn

in a similar colorway to make
Whit's Knits Just-In-Time Neck Cozy
 I downloaded from Purlbee.com
the pattern which is free.

I am making fingerless mitts, too.

This is so much fun.
And the best part is that this is very practical and I needed these.
So, when I hike out of here
I will be warm and have friends come along, in spirit.

I am working on another thread painting that I plan to be my first beaded piece in 2011
this takes a while
now I will switch medium
for a few days.

1 comment:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Speechless.
No wait a minute I am not....These are all so lovely and creative!
wow, lurv the earwarmer and how that came out...and the neck cozy is beyond fabby.
You really make that yarn come alive.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612