"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Scratch

I am talking about how our brains work, again.

The word SCRATCH

OK, chickens scratch

I'll scratch that. . .

scratch what?

do you mean x that out?

do you mean you have an itch?

I did a painting once

It has a pair of eyeballs floating down through a staircase by a window

into a sub-space

there are 3 red books
or read books

I have no idea

there is a chair

there is a painting on the painting in this sub-space

on it are a couple of

brown paper bags

very realistic

with writing that says:

Scratch $1.00

OK so I did this painting and thinking about what in the world was I thinking

I looked up the definition of SCRATCH

it said, all of the above, plus. . .

it is another word for the devil.

OK

so, is it not interesting how the mind works?

Sometimes, I just let it go where it wants to go.

My brain.

Oh I was awake not sleeping

I am listening to an audible book

The Hidden Brain

while I am working

I am curious

because of people I love that are getting old

how DOES the brain die?

If you want to know. . .


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612