"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, January 28, 2011

Matters of the H E A R T

My friend Sara from Saramuse made this bag for me
 many years ago.
I still love this bag. . .
I see it everyday.
It is her own design.
It tells a lot about her.
It says that she is generous
and full of life.



Sometimes there are things that break your heart
Sometimes there are things that touch your heart
Sometimes all you can do is make hearts
If you are lucky. . .
you find friends
that say that they care

And
you
are
grateful.

I always keep these hearts about
where I can see them
there are 5 of them
but, today I see only 4.
My son-in-law
is leaving for Afghanistan
to be an interpreter. . .
This hangs heavy on my heart.
This is another big story
that I will tell. . .
someday.

I am making these hearts
to mend
my heart
by taxing my brain
to pay attention
to count the stitches
so there is no room
to feel full of worry.


To feel full of love.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Magnolia Handspun said...

Lovely post Bobbie....it touched my heart.
xo

Unknown said...

Oh my. I had forgotten all about that purse! What is on the other side? Such sweet words. Nothing is more faluable then friendship. I miss you.

Unknown said...

valuable.............

Unknown said...

beautiful

Helmi said...

Beautiful, very nice blog.
grt, Helmi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612