"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Been Down The Rabbit Hole

Bonjour!

The front entrance into my humble abode is
of course, a door. . .
Beside this door
is an apple green metal holder
on it is the word Bonjour
inside of this. . . is a very big
carrot and a rabbit.
THIS
Could be a clue. . .

From the great ether
come questions
as to where I have been. . .
No, Do Not ask Alice
I will tell you


In my kitchen
where it is warmer than my studio

Dyeing silk shibori
stitching by hand and machine
some beading
working with yarn
Taking a few photo's
not all are that good
Combining differing elements
to create a whole

where I am
STILL
working

Another big SNOW
No school, again.







1 comment:

Patricia said...

Here in the Netherlands flowers start to bloom!
Oh no, SNOW?
In any case you have more time for your creativity.
You will not get bored inside your rabbit hole.

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612