"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, February 21, 2011

E S S E N C E







0
Eyes
Grown
Tired
See
So
Much
Closed
To
Color

0

" I learned: the first lesson of my life:

nobody can face the world with his eyes open all the time."

Salman Rushdi


Below in the previous posts you will find a "tutorial" of sorts
of how to do a Japanese dyeing technique  using safe things
in the kitchen. I did this for a couple of friends who have little
children. I use this same technique in the summer outside using
very large vats of indigo and very large PVC pipe with fiber.
So, now I am on to other things.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612