"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, February 26, 2011

What I Am Really Trying To Say Is. . .


It is all about fiber
and
color
Is it possible to overdose on color
or fabric
or yarn
on joy
?




It is all about thread
and
yarn
and
fabric
and photography. . .


looking for something new. . .
Inside myself
?
It has all been done before. . .
So What. . .
Do YOU ever ask yourself
just what am I working so hard to accomplish?

Trying to keep it fresh
and spontaneous

Thinking about this silly blog
Working within the limits
I have in  my life
Of time
Of 
?





1 comment:

Meg said...

Oh, I lost my train of thought trying to follow you while gazing at your photos. And the Magnolia Wool Bag on the side bar is such a distraction!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612