"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Monday, August 22, 2011

Copper Is A Serious Matter

My Aunty says that an empty home always dies. There in the section of town, where I was forbidden to enter, sat the most amazing place. My sis and I would get on our bicycles and head off to unexplored places swearing to complete secrecy and to watch the other's back. We knew what we were doing was against the wishes of those who cared deeply for us both, but we did it anyway, fully aware that if caught we would pay the price. Anyway, a black enamel ornate metal fence surrounded the place and through some very large untrimmed shrubbery we could see a small algae tinted body of water and the glint of a peachy iridescent shimmer of Koi. The house was obviously very empty. There were domestic items thrown round about the yards. There on the half opened gate was posted a sign that said, "Beware of Dogs"  and  " Keep Out!"
Her bike
My bike

OK, (I left my camera underneath the passenger seat so that means that for right now I can not show you anything more) You know how many photo's you can store on one card. . .

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Bobbie, you make me smile big!!! Not only are you a great artist, but a true novelist. I can't wait to hear the rest of this...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612