"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well, You Do Know How I Get SO-O-OH Wrapped Up In . . .


I just can not help myself
I always jump in
To See If things really do just go round and round

Trust me on this
they do
I do



Some pretty grass grows but not under my feet
I hear a turkey and her babies right this minute
I hear wind chimes
I hear a morning dove cooing like the one at Tail of the Yak
I am back from Asheville, obviously!

Today I painted my porch. I tried a Tom Sawer thing
Now, that just did not get me anywhere.
All Pretty and pristine white.
The whole time I am thinking about the Debbie Bliss short
little garter lt tank
I bought the yarn at paradise
along with new sock yarn, YUM
I can not wait!
You know I can not help myself. . .
got it started
YES
I did.
I need to water my flower boxes, next.
My friend Sara sent me a link
for the camel question. . .Camp Verde, Texas
At least I was able to sleep last night.
I want a camel coat?
I want fleece of alpaca?
Felting. . .
Oh yes ......one more thing
I was driving down my road the other day and a baby black bear decided
It really likes the new road all nice and neat and ready for WINTER
The sumac is red already. . .hmmm








I am thinking about you and wondering why you will not help me paint??

That is O K I love you all anyway!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612