"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Finding Beauty In Everything

You know the bear, already, right? That she wants to see the other side of the mountain, while trying to find something to relish, is her reason for living, to see what she can see. She does stick her nose in the air to get a whiff of honey, what a sweet feast. Even in broken down, worn out, or abandoned places, she can find the beauty in it all.
To embrace the things that can be troublesome is a way to change outcomes. I often wonder what is the tipping point for someone to lose their spirit. I see people all the time who have given up their zest for life and this makes me sad.
I am thinking that a canvas bag to fill with collections of found beauty would be nice, sort of a trick or treat bag,  the treat is a feast for the eyes.
I am off to find some beauty!

I hope you have a beauty filled day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612