"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Copper - matter - THE END

Ok, I am tired of this story. I want to get  to my thread paintings. I have one week left before school starts.
This copper story is turning into a book form rather than a short story. See, that is what happens when you
do not edit and share the process.
Copper is on my mind because homes around here are being broken into and the thieves are ripping the copper wiring right out of the houses. I am very worried about some of the historical buildings around here that have copper roofs.
I see trucks, even pick-up trucks, filled to the brim with rubbish that is made of metal.
It is a good thing to have anyone gather up disposed of or dumped metal. But,  what motivates this?
Drugs.
I feel fearful like I did when I was a child with childlike thoughts. I feel vulnerable, too.
I have no answers, only questions about our society.
If anyone brings copper to these new places that buy metal I wish the Police or the DEA were standing behind the counter. Any person who sells copper should be on a watch list as a suspect for the crimes that are related.

Chat Lunatic is like a beware of dog sign only it warns of a crazy cat.
The End

1 comment:

Penny Berens said...

Yes, it's a big problem everywhere.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612