"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Sunday, August 14, 2011

She Had A Sugar Coated Dream Sandwich








Remember yesterday I took off of my mountain for adventure?
I found it everywhere. . .
life.
The best sandwich  I have ever tasted!
Fried Green Tomato with brown sugar coated bacon
lettuce and other wonderful things.
Really, I am serious. The chef at "The" Corner Drug Store told me
this came from a dream she had.. The Millionaires who at the turn of the
century sat in this very place could never have with all of their money tasted
anything better.

The drugstore is a meeting place, now, for young and old.


The funny thing about this life I live now is it is a huge SURPRISE to me.
I notice every little teeny tiny thing.
As a contemporary American artist living in this trendy time
who is everyone's computer helper
who has taken more computers apart than I care to think
who uses it as a tool for the artwork I do now
who can live in isolation because of this technology
in this life I find LOVE
I find TIME
and I look at every teeny tiny thing!








2 comments:

Shirley said...

Your patio looks beautiful! Wish I could have been with you at the Corner Store. The Fried Green Tomato sandwich looks so yummy!

Penny Berens said...

Mmmmmmm!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612