"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes." -The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Friday, August 26, 2011

For Moi? A surprise came in the mail


Sara and I have been friends for more years than I can remember.
A package came in the mail from her for no reason, at all.
You can imagine the delight I found in unwrapping each and every little thing.
Just when I needed some cheer-up this pops up.
She is the one who needs a package. Her summer has been beyond belief.
Thank you Sara for being so kind. I love love love each and every thing!

Recycled Material
Painted earrings




Handspun Yarn Saraz
Cute Bunny knitted

Saraz Quilted and embellished  wall piece
A Handwoven piece


Paper Handspun Yarn
Saraz from used tissue birthday paper

I just had to share with all of you.

I hope you have a super duper not stormy weekend.

xoxoxo hugs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw Shucks. Glad you like the surprise....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

Le Petit Prince Is Who Eye am Beside on B612